Review and Share Contest for $100 Gift Card to Carrie`s Closet
Review and Share Contest
The hardest thing for a small business to build on a website is engagement and credibility. The ways that Carrie's Closet is trying to build those things with you is through trade shows and sponsorship (meeting customers, getting involved, giving back), social media (connect personally and professionally) and through my referral program (it always helps if a friend refers you to a business).
Over the last year, many of you have purchased my products. Some of you have provided feedback directly (or indirectly by ordering). Others, I have no idea how things went since you purchased my product and took it home.
Feedback helps me do the following:
- it helps me to get to know my customers
- it helps me making better buying decisions (one of my customers (Dawn, I am talking about you), loves skull leggings. They are getting tougher to find, but since she shared that with me, I check for them every time I buy new products).
- it helps me describe my product better in my listings (the measurements on every listings are an example of how I have implemented customer feedback).
In the spirit of all these things, I have added another feedback mechanism that I am asking my customers to use. Since I am asking, I figured that was a good reason to run another contest!!!
How to Gain Contest Entries
There is another $100 Gift Card up for grabs, but there are a few things that you need to do to earn an entry in the draw! READ THIS CAREFULLY! I WILL NOT KNOW YOU ENTERED UNLESS YOU TAG ME!
- Find a product you have purchased from me on carriescloset.ca
- Scroll down the page to find the review section. Click "write a review"
- Type a quick review and fill out the form. Click Submit Review.
Another way to get entries into the contest
Any items you don`t currently own, but covet, if you would share them to social media either using the URL link or the sharing buttons with @NYCinYYC in the text field. Any share that links back to me @NYCinYYC gets one entry in the contest.
Contest runs until March 31, 2014 so get your share and review on!
Thank you for your business and thank you for reviewing and sharing your purchased items and coveted items! This will help me understand what you like (or don't like) about the products you have purchased, and this will assist me in serving you better.
One more time
You need to tag me @NYCinYYC when you review and share, or I will not know it was you that entered the contest.
- One entry for every review
- One entry for every tagged and shared coveted item
Good luck everyone, and thank you for your support!
- Tags: Promotions
- Carrie Paxson